Karangahape Road Business Association AGM 2019
KBA 2019 AGM Thursday 24 October 2019
5:30pm @ Artspace | Level 1 | 300 Karangahape Road
Minutes from the 2019 KBA AGM HERE
Important Documents for KBA Members
- Notice of 2019 Annual General Meeting HERE
- Nominations received for the Executive Committee 2019 HERE
- 2018 AGM Minutes HERE
- Draft Indicative Budget 2020/2021 with NO increase HERE
- Draft Indicative Budget 2020/2021 with 5% increase HERE
- KBA Business Plan 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 HERE
- Performance Report for the year ended 30th June 2019 HERE
- Independent Auditor's Report on the Financial Statements HERE
AGM Guest Speaker: George Weeks
Karangahape Road: Into The Future
We do hope you will join us at the KBA Annual General Meeting this Thursday evening to hear our specialist guest speaker George Weeks.
George is a city centre expert from Auckland Council. He will be sharing information about how Auckland will develop over the next decade, with a special emphasis on central city planning and the opportunities that will bring for people and businesses in Karangahape Road. This is directly relevant to KBA business members.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please RSVP your attendance by return email or to email@example.com