Street Front is an activation that connects our local artists with neighborhood businesses. Each month new storefront installations will be revealed and the KBA, @kroadnz, will be sharing the stories behind each window. Check out our posts on Instagram and Facebook, tell us your favourite thing about the businesses involved and you could win a voucher to spend at that business!
Current Street Front Windows:
All Street Front Windows to date:
- Daily Daily Coffee and Josh Harvey
- Satya Chai Lounge and Marcus Watson
- Retro City Vintage and Liam Moore
- Monster Valley and Shelley de Bruyn
- Think + Shift and Anton Maurer
- Babelouge and Amy Neave
- Fort Greene and Chippy
- Pici and Carly Black
- Run and Lissy Cole Designs
- Buana Satu and Flox
- Bagel Love and Various Artists
- Crushes and Claudia Kogachi
- Madame George and Haser
- Anthology and Component
- Coco's Cantina and Mana Cuda
- OPEN and Various Artists
Street Front runs from July - December 2020
To be in to win a voucher:
1. Keep an eye out for our posts on Instagram and Facebook about the latest installations - @kroadnz
2. Comment on our post with your favourite thing about the featured business
Terms and conditions:
Winners will be contacted by the social media platform they upload the image to.
Winner must reply to the prize offer within 48 hours to maintain eligibility.
Entries received after the end of the promotion will not be eligible.
You may make multiple entries, but only one voucher per person can be won for the duration of the promotion.
The vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
If you are a Karangahape business that is keen to be involved in the Street Front campaign, contact Lauren for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org